We are growing!
As our clients continue to invest in virtual solutions across the region, we will be growing our team to ensure we continue to support our clients whilst delivering outstanding results. We will be on the look out for Developers, Business Development Leads as well as Operational and Project Management team members to support our growth. Please keep an eye on our website for further details.
If you can't find a role that matches your skill-set but you would still like to share your details with us now please do, we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and if possible, a short video introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHP Web Developer
Permanent / Project-based / Contract Options. Work from home. The new normal.
- Develop new web solutions based on Clients' Requirements
- Customize existing web solutions to Clients' Needs
- Upgrade existing web solutions with up-to-date technologies
- Maintain deployed web solutions
- Manage various solutions versioning
- Manage servers
- Experienced in deploying Laravel Applications
- Strong database skills in mySQL or MariaDB
- Able to write clean code with ample commenting
- Experience with integrating API/SOAP/REST/JSON/XML)
- Able to develop a solution from scratch
- Ensure solutions are not exposed to OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- JQuery knowledge is a must
- Angular/React JS will be an advantage
- Project Management
- Knowledge in full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Agile Project Management will be an advantage
- Experience in Linux/Apache/mySQL/PHP (LAMP) environment
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Architecture
- Experience in server configuration
- Security/Vulnerabilities detection and resolution
- Able to work independently & diligently
- Able to work & communicate in a team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-tasks
- Able to meet deadlines
Send your CV and if possible, a short video introducing yourself to